The jute products market has been traditionally plagued by some problems
In a recent change of events, some of the jute bags manufacturers & exporters are coming up with solutions to overcome them. Here’s a list of those issues given below-
- Relatively high & unstable prices
- Lack of marketing efforts, as well as, lack of information about Indian suppliers of jute products
- Poor services, which includes lack of relationship building from the supplier’s end
- Unsatisfactory, as well as, inconsistent standard quality products
- Very limited investments in designs & variety of products
- There are certain technical limitations, when it comes to using jute
- Supply chain process has not been streamlined, which in turn results in high lead times, as well as, high level of inefficiency.
- High duty and taxes structure. Not to mention the tariff and non tariff barriers in certain specific markets
- Inaccessibility of data & information related to jute products such as prices.
However, some jute bags manufacturers & exporters like Sara International have set up their own factories, producing quality products in jute, cotton, canvas, as well as, juco bags & have been marketing & exporting them across the world at stable, affordable & competitive prices. They have streamlined their manufacturing & exporting process with the aim of providing excellent quality service for satisfied customers.